Yes, yes they did.
This HAD TO BE his idea, right?
1. the period during which a sovereign occupies the throne.
2. royal rule or authority; sovereignty.
3. dominating power or influence: the reign of law.
verb (used without object)
4. to possess or exercise sovereign power or authority.
5. to hold the position and name of sovereign without exercising the ruling power.
6. to have control, rule, or influence of any kind.
7. to predominate; be prevalent.
Madly in love with my little Reign Aston Disick.
I can’t believe Kourtney went along with this nonsense… This family is NOT royalty.
Scott Disick PAID to be knighted because he’s a douchebag. He refers to himself as Lord Disick, his Instagram name is lethtelordbewithyou. I am not a religious person by any means, but the fact that this boozebag toolbag sh*tbag abusive spoiled materialistic pr*ck uses a phrase from the Bible to refer to himself as if he is God is beyond obnoxious.
And now to give an innocent child a name that serves to amplify his pompousness?
I can’t even.
This is how full of himself he is:
Or should that be “this is how full of Himself He is”?
I didn’t even know until recently that he paid to be knighted. I must have missed the news while I was on hiatus. I still can’t believe this clown is considered a “Sir”, shouldn’t there be some standard aside from having money that one must live up to in order to become royalty?
Does anyone else feel the same way or am I being too hard on the guy? I’ve just never seen him display a single redeeming quality.
Let’s also not forget about the fact that if his baby mama’s sister hadn’t made a sex tape with Ray Jay 10 years ago, and if Kourtney didn’t have such poor taste in men, he wouldn’t even be remotely famous.
At least they got the middle name right since they’re naming him after his father: Ass-ton.